Legal Question in Immigration Law in United States

My husband was arrested for a warrant today , a warrant since 2011 and I need to know what can I do if he is an illegal but has two kids here with me

Asked on 11/17/15, 10:01 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/17/15, 10:13 pm
Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

There isn't enough information in your post to be able to provide much assistance. There is a lot of information that is needed to better advise you. Thus, I would strongly advise you consult with a knowledgable immigration attorney. With that said, some of the information you will need to know is as follows:

- what is the warrant for?

- does he have any other criminal warrants or convictions?

- when did he enter the US, under what circumstances (inspected or not), how old was he when he entered

- does he have prior immigration involvement

There is much more, but the answers to some of these questions will help.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/15, 4:30 am
Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Attorneys are NOT to solicit clients unless they are following strict rules of conduct.

I am sorry to learn of this problem - it must be so very difficult. If I were to assist you, I 1st would need to know further details - EG, For what (actual or alleged) crime or crimes does the warrant exist ? I presume that the state is MN.

Please know that this sort of problem is not at all uncommon. I urge that your husband (if he's out of jail - or you otherwise) choose a well-experienced attorney with no delay & let her assist you (husband). I suggest that it may be most prudent that you (husband) have a 'legal consultation' initially. I urge that you (husband) be wary of any & all so-called 'free advice'.

Best to you & your family through this time.

Tricia Dwyer Esq at 612-296-9666

Read more
Answered on 11/18/15, 8:37 am
Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

You need to hire a lawyer for him.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/15, 12:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United States