Legal Question in Insurance Law in India

my father deceased in road accident he was driving his own commercial transport vehicle but now insurance company is asking for his licence to settle the personal accident claim. But I do not have any kind of Licence details with me. I tried to search but could not find anything. State. Maharashtra. City Nashik.

Asked on 6/03/20, 8:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

try inspection in the transport department records or inquire at that office.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/20, 10:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India