Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

The meter is that the person who made properties like house and shop be for 60 years ago from today. Main person died before 39 years then property handling by his wife . she made property vil on simple paper as usual prosier at that time after 10 years of husband death . Then now the position as below .Please guide me as per rule .

The property of person in case of death after his wife can be main handler and before her death she made wile , in this she declare that the her daughter has fulfill her demand and after several years passed all daughter died .in case of this position can be entitle her son/ daughter for property of their nana ? (mother's father)

2) in this case any daughter of the person directly blood relation can be demand part or rupee after declaration made by property holder's wile (main property holder's ) The daughter demand money of property part .Is she entitle and demand as per legal?

3) The main person have tree daughter and two son . One of the elder son died before 11 years & tree daughter two died before 5 years .one live today .

4) Died daughter's sons demand money as per share of property are they entitle to demand as per legal ? if yes or no give me rule and act of the property distribution .

Tarunkumar N.Shukla (AHMEDABAD)

Mob: 9879301333

my email id is : [email protected]

Asked on 7/27/16, 10:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

1) Full facts with further details and documents required.

2) Case has to be studied with full facts and documents since it is having complex intricacies.

3) Consult a local experienced relevant law expert, an intelligent, able Advocate of repute with full facts.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/16, 12:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India