Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

sir,i have left 3ft area around my home,but now days my neighbour claiming that 3ft area which is touch his boundary wall,what can i do ?

Asked on 1/17/14, 5:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may go for the demarcation of the same.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/14, 9:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India