Legal Question in International Law in India


my name is yashwanth ,i am looking for a lawyer to fight a case in new zealand ,with office in new zealand and staying hyderabad.

its about a fraud partnership restaurant case involving money

Asked on 11/11/14, 8:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

an indian lawyer cannot fight as a lawyer in new zealand but he can surely represent you in new zealand with all the documents and deal with the lawyer there.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/12/14, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India