Legal Question in International Law in India

I sent a Notice to a person in Australia and he did not yet reply in spite of completion of 6 months from the date of notice. Should I send again any notice or can I start case or its late?

Asked on 3/08/14, 12:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you should file a case against him

Read more
Answered on 3/08/14, 8:13 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may contact us for filing the case against him as international law is involved.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/14, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India