Legal Question in Investment Law in India

If anyone has captured a land illegally of another person(owner) and owner sell it to another person and now refuses to do anything about illegal capture after the deal.what should new buyer do.

Asked on 3/15/14, 9:20 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

please provide me the sale deed for me to advice you. for further query contact 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/14, 9:25 am
Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates

initiate civil and criminal proceedings

Read more
Answered on 3/15/14, 1:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India