Legal Question in Investment Law in India

how can i file a case of u/s 138 of negotiable instrument act

Asked on 11/13/14, 6:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case the requirements of the section are met with, you may file it.


Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 11/20/14, 12:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India