Legal Question in Investment Law in India

sir, i gave 2lac rupees for finance to one person, but she didnt pay any due or principle amount properly so far, how do i recover my 2lac amount by legal

Asked on 7/17/14, 2:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

do you have any documents related to the loan transaction? in case yes, you need to get the validity check done n proceed with the recovery suit.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/14, 2:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India