Legal Question in Investment Law in India

we have one gumti from last 40 year in rajgarh and we are paying tax for that can we make shop there ?

Asked on 6/06/13, 12:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

In order to answer this question I will require more details such as ownership, land status, your resident status etc. You may send these details at [email protected] or call me at +919873385524.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 1:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India