Legal Question in Investment Law in India

Me and my husband take a membership from a travelling company. When we took this membership and now they are misguided us and they are not giving us the time to read the term and condition. Now when we receive the membership kit and term and condition booklet we noticed that the policy is totally different than what they said. Even one of the form they duplicating our sign. Please tell me what step we are taking now? Can we complain on to consumer court. but one of the term & condition form our sign is genuine and one of the term and condition form our sign is duplicating. Please help me.

Asked on 3/14/13, 1:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

You have two parallel remedy.

File criminal case of forgery against the company.


A compliant to consumer forum for refund of fees and for compensation for harassment and for forgery and unfair trade practice and interest.

Feel free to contact for further guidance.

Kind Regards

Setu Niket



Read more
Answered on 3/14/13, 1:34 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

File a Criminal Complaint and also Consumer Complaint. For Consumer action go to a consumer activist and file so you will also educate other gullible persons form falling prey to such entities.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/13, 5:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India