Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Hi sir, I'm shashidhar ram, I completed my B. Tech in 2018 and joined in one company as an SAP Consultant in that same year. So far I have completed one and half year time in that company but they are not providing the salary from last 8 months and perdiem ( I'm in client location from my date of joining till this day) from last 9 months and in addition to this they took bond for 2 years and they took my B. Tech degree certificates

What kind of action should I take in order to get my money completely back and my certificates?

Asked on 3/26/20, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Approach an industrial Tribunal Court at your jurisdiction, & file a complaint through your jurisdiction of it.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/20, 10:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India