Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I'm working in Zieta technologies as software employee and I haven't received my salary for 6 months. My HR is postponing bu saying that they will settle whenever they have enough funds.

How can I proceed legally to get all my pending salaries?

Asked on 4/29/19, 8:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

yes, you may file a suit.

Read more
Answered on 4/30/19, 12:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India