Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I am working as Assistant loco pilot in southern railway, Chennai division

my seniority kept bottom regardless of merit marks ( lost seniority )

I want to put court case to get my seniority, whom to contact

.....please advice,

thank you

Asked on 10/20/13, 8:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should file a case in the District Magistrate Court for reinstatement of your seniority.


Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 3:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India