Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Nigeria

I have a shop which a tenant rented, and his rent has expired. he did not renew his rent, instead he disappeared and locked up my shop. Please what steps will be taken to regain back my shop?

Asked on 9/19/17, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

You will engage the services of a lawyer to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for an order of court to break open the shop and grant you possession.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/17, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Nigeria