Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

Hello Sir/Mam

I have worked in a company for 3 months and then left, but the HR of that company is neither paying me last month's salary nor providing me any experience certificate. Also, he has deducted my first month's salary for ambiguous reasons. I want to know if there is a legal action against this.

Asked on 12/30/13, 10:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You may try to settle the matter amicably try to talk to them . If it doesn't work then you may file suit for recovery.

Read more
Answered on 12/31/13, 12:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India