Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

Marriage has been solemnised on 03.01.2014 as per Hindu rites & customs between a spinster aged 26 & a bachelor 28. The girl was unemployed at the time of marriage & had agreed infront of everyone for this marriage. D boy is working in a Private Company. D girl has deep interest to seek job and then wants go for marriage. D boy has agreed with her condition & gave her high assurances to go for job after marriage even. With all high assurances, hopes and amusement the marriage was conducted. But before somedays of marriage the girl was forcing the boy to break up the marriage as she is not at all interested to get married with him. She had put this things that she had already filed up a registry marriage with another guy in an other state. She has a relation with an another guy and do not want marry the boy. As the span of time was very less, the matter was purely convinced by the brides family to the boy family. With all sorts of hopes and aspiration the marriage was done considering that everything may get fine after marriage. After d marriage both the boy nd girl only stayed for 7 days together. The girl sticked to her words as she was not at all interested to staywith him. She could have denied for marriage all in the very beginning tym but she didnt did that. Hindu rites such as "Nirbandha" was done and Engagement Ceremony was even conducted by the boy family, where she had never shown her disinterest. Now the boy family wants punishment & compensation from the girl.

Kindly suggest.

Asked on 5/22/14, 12:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

go for the annulment of the marriage for further query contact 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 5/22/14, 8:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India