Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

My father and his two brothers own a property in which the youngest one took 2 lakhs and gave a settlement deed. now my dad's elder brother and my father own the propeerty. now he wants to sell this and asks my father to go out. is it possible?the house is 3300 sq.ft and guideline value is 790/sq.ft

Asked on 11/24/13, 10:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Both the brothers can go for partition by metes and bounds.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/13, 11:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India