Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

i have a goathan agricultural land in panvel which is within the 200 meters, but the same is categorized as green zone 2. can i convert the land into non agricultural and get my plan passed to construct a building on the same. what is the fsi that i will get?

Asked on 11/21/13, 8:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Please Contact Director, Town Planning, Maharashtra. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/21/13, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India