Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

If a home has one owner,and we wanted to 50% ownership to brother what is legal procedure,expenses for it

Asked on 9/18/20, 9:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Partition deed.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/20, 12:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India