Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hi I'm neha 30 yrs old lost my dad when I was 8 years old. I grew up in joint family with grand parents .our house is 200 gaj in good locality. We are two sisters no brother .now my grand parents are no more .house is on grand ma name .After my marriage my mom didnt allow me to stay there ever evn doc said me bed rest thn also she denied. I have two kids .my mom also support my younger sis .nor she ever call me nd never she allow me to stay .my husband always say to my mom this is wrong .they fight with him also .my younger sis dnt want to get marry as she dnt do any job or any household work .my mom believe that she is happy in her home .today morning my mom call me n said u hv to come tmrw to court for home registration on my name .my mom wants to register on her name .our both me n my sister sign are required .should I do the signature or no .? Presently home is on my grand ma if my mom register on her name I'm bet sure she will not give me anything .please suggest me wht to do? I'm so so worried .please reply as soon???

Asked on 3/24/21, 11:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Don't Sign, if you want a part of property. You can file a suit for partition of property for your share of property.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/21, 5:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India