Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have put my property on sale - The buyer gave me a cheque of Rs. 5 lakhs as token money which i deposited in the bank. I have also given the buyer the NOC in his name from the society. There is no agreement or any other document signed yet. But now i want to cancel the deal with the said buyer. How do i go about it and can the buyer file any litigation?

Asked on 11/05/22, 4:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you need to discuss with buyer and convince him to take back the earnest money and cancel the NOC issued in his favour.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/22, 8:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India