Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

A boy has cheated me he continiously used me in physical and mental situation.he promised me to get married with me soon after 1yr he is refusing.i want to file a case sec 493 in whats the procedure

Asked on 12/23/13, 2:46 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Adv Meenal Kashyap M Kashyap & Associates

It is preferable that you pursue your matter by a local lawyer or ngo.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/13, 9:58 am

Institution of case is possible, to get affective consultancy & services, contact:

Read more
Answered on 12/23/13, 9:56 pm

You can file case but better to hire an advocate, he will guide you and assist you step by step. you belongs to which place?

Good luck.

Merry Christmas.

For more detail you may consult me at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 12/24/13, 10:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India