Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

I am a married Girl. but was not happy with my Husband. but while I was tring to sort out the problem between took me in Confidence. and I became emotional fool. when I came to know that He is also married I felt bad for his wife and suggested him to stay away from this . Also I informed his wife abt all his intentions. then she asked me for help to find her husband red handed. I helped her. but nowthe guy and his wife both are blackmailing me

The guy wants to be close with me. but don't. As the guy is working as a Graphic Designer in a Daily

he is blackmailing me that If I will not continue my relation with him then He will publish my photos.

But I am sure that I never Alloed him to click my photos.I am sure that he has used some kind of software or technology to create such kind of photos.

What I can do again this.

Asked on 12/04/13, 2:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Hire an expert lawyer he will guide you step by step and you will be out of this trouble and these people will be behind the bars.

Good luck

[email protected]




Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 9:39 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

You can meet a lawyer and legal notice can be sent to guy and if despite war he does not mend his ways, a criminal action can be taken against him.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/13, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India