Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

My ex boyfriend harass me by mailing me and coming near my office daily.

i tried to convince him that i dnt want to marry him but still he talk on same and forces me to talk him. I am very scared. Please help sir i want advice

Asked on 8/03/15, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client file police complaint against him immediately. for any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil




Read more
Answered on 8/03/15, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India