Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India


I had physical relation with 1 girl before 2/3 yr. She is 10 yr elder than me. I already told her i didnt marry with her and she also agree for that. In past 2 yr we didnt meet each other and didnt contact each other.

Now after 2 yr she came and harassing me to marry with her and i dont want to do this. She told me if i didnt marry with her then she will file Sec 376 on me.

I am 26 yr graduate student and working in Private firm.

Please help me.

How can i get bail and how can i defend myself .

Please advice.

Asked on 5/24/15, 1:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Make police complaint against her for harassing you and don't forget to deny any relationship with her before police.

Just say she was my friend 2 year back.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/27/15, 6:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India