Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

Some guy is blackmailing my dad

Asked on 4/25/20, 9:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Make a complaint in the police for blackmailing. Police will handle these guys. If police did not do anything then you may approach local court and court will direct the police to arrest these guys. But you should procure a proof before taking any step.

Good luck.


adv.kamal.grover at gmail.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 11:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India