Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

I have been in a live-in relationship that is impossible to get out of. My partner is abusive and no one knows of this yet. His mother has been covering up for him since forever. He has pictures of me that he uses to blackmail me to keep me from moving out. I don't know what to do. The police haven't been of much help either. Is there way that I can take action against him and get out of this mess at the same time? I understand marital laws won't apply in this case but please, is there a way?

Asked on 5/15/20, 5:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You may contact me at 98l4llOOO5. I can pull you out from this mess without any loss.

Good luck.


adv.kamal.grover at gmail.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 11:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India