Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

Hi, my uncle has been accused of wrong sexual harassment charges. There's nothing in the Medical report and he is in jail for about 4 months now. The judge is only giving us dates only..

What should i do now ?

Asked on 12/27/13, 7:09 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Setu Niket Curare Legal

What is the reason for adjournment? check with you lawyer for the reason and then file fresh bail in appellate court.


Feel free to contact on 9873109672 for assistance.

Kind regards

Setu Niket



Read more
Answered on 12/28/13, 12:43 am

Did u file bail application or not.

Plz provide your details.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/28/13, 9:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India