Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

I am in love with sc girl.we only contacted by parents not accepted.she telling that she will die.but i dont want to marry how to face problem if arises.

Asked on 2/13/14, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you are in love but dont want to marry ?? what sort of problems? untill and unless she makes any complaint against you there wont be any problem .

Read more
Answered on 2/16/14, 10:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India