Legal Question in Social Security Law in India

Respected sir,

An year ago I had filed a maintenance case against my husband .The order has been passed.All my original documents were handed over to my advocate.After I payed my advocate according to his relish.He failed to hand over my documents.I did consult many advocates for legal advice but none came up to help me.So, I request you to kindly provide me with a relevant legal advice.As my hands are spilt out without knowing what I should do .:( :( :(

Asked on 12/12/13, 5:16 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

To get complete advice in the situation what should you to do contact to me:

Read more
Answered on 12/12/13, 5:46 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

Try to get duplicate copies of your original documents.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/13, 12:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in India