Legal Question in Traffic Law in India


My brother was driving a car on a oneway road and some bus came and was about to hit the car, when my brother tried to escape from that car hit the bus slightly from side(not much damage has occured) and a person who was trying to come beside bus(overtaking) was slightly hit and fell down and we immediately took him to hospital where he got medical test and no major injuries were noted and came back home the same day.(He just got few scratches on his foot).now he is demanding 40,000 rupees as compensation for no cause(he is fit and fine) and threatening to atack my brother if not done so.. more over he want to file a legal case on my brother.. i just wanted to ask if he files a case on my brother hat may be the penality and how can i defend the case and can i file a case against them for threatening my brother.. plzz rply as earl as possible sir..

Asked on 8/12/14, 10:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Contact with:

Read more
Answered on 8/12/14, 6:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India