Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

We have own building in my grandmother's name. But my grandmother died recently. She made a 'will' that my father can enjoy ownership by taking probate from court. My father is 72 years old. He have no interest to change on his own name or others. My question is after my father died how can I became owner of our family property?

Asked on 7/16/14, 7:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Register the will of your father for that property in your name, you will get the right .

Read more
Answered on 7/16/14, 10:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India