Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

Dear Sir / Madam

My dad has two properties one is a residential house and the other is a shop. He is still alive and the entire property is earned by him. We are two brothers and I am taking care of my parents right from beginning. My dad wanted to distribute the property among two of us in a manner that my brother gets the residential house plus a lumpsum of money while I get to keep the shop. Please note there is a rent that we get from the shop and the rent from shop is much more than the rent that we get from the residential house. My brother is not in agreement with this proposal and all discussions with his is leading to stalemate. Please suggest a legal solution in this situation.

Asked on 8/24/15, 4:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client as property r self earned by yr father so he can make the will and dispose it according his wish. for any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil



Read more
Answered on 8/27/15, 9:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India