Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

Gopal gives dhana settlement for his 2 sons of his dead wifes un registered will, it was registered after her death with 2 witness tat ty conforming she signed the will.

Elder son got his part and got bank loan also. Then younger son got his part also

Suddenly gopal cancelled dana settlement to his younger son by registering cancel dhana settlement in register office, and again giving dhana settlement to his younger sons daughter she was minor, putting younger sons wife as a gauardian.

Is it legal to cancel and change this dhana settlement sir.????

Asked on 6/26/15, 3:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client it is legal and valid. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Read more
Answered on 6/26/15, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India