Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

Sir,we r 2 brothers having 50-50 share in a parental immovable property by will.

I m not having the property documents,bt the other one have.

I m just having that will.

My brother isn't ready either for partition or to give up the documents.

Sir, is there any way to sell our share on the basis of will? If yes,then how??

Asked on 6/29/14, 5:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You will need to obtain a Probate on the Will and transfer the title of the property in your joint names. Thereafter, you can sell your share of the property.


Read more
Answered on 6/29/14, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India