Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Would a person be granted rights to custody or visitation rights if they had a criminal record dealing with a wide range multiple charges over a period of time?

Asked on 5/15/11, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

Depends on current status and if they have had no assault or sex related caces; and, what about the other parent? But it is possible depending on rehabilitation.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/11, 4:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama