Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

Im trying to help my fiencee get a visa.He is and Ghana and Im and the United States.What I need to do.

Asked on 7/14/10, 9:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

If you are a USA citizen and met her/him in person, you can file a Fiancee visa petition with the USCIS.

If you need help or legal advice, please email at attorney @ to schedule a confidential telephone legal consultation.

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn�t create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit

If you would like to request a confidential legal advice or schedule telephone or email consultation regarding your specific situation, please email me directly at Attorney @ . Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment). I am an immigration attorney and work with clients from all States and globally. More information at

Read more
Answered on 7/14/10, 12:58 pm
Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho

You may find detailed information on the K-1 fiancee visa as well as the services I provide here:

Read more
Answered on 7/14/10, 2:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama