Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alabama

if 3 siblings are the remaining heirs, how can a home be distributed?

We live in Alabama.

Asked on 3/12/19, 12:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

You would need to file for the estate to be probated and in doing so ask that the property be sold and distributed among the heirs.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/19, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alabama