Legal Question in Workers Comp in Alabama

I'm currently under workman's comp for a work related injury. I'm still working however am having to travel 4 hours for care from a specialist. Am I entitled to reimbursement for mileage/misc traveling expenses? Thank you.

Asked on 10/30/12, 11:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Lewis Lewis, Feldman, & Lehane, LLC


Read more
Answered on 10/31/12, 6:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Alabama