Legal Question in Business Law in Arizona

I own a small business and use a payroll company. Payroll was processed and my account does not have enough funds to cover it. What do I do?

Asked on 2/22/16, 6:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Notify the payroll company and review all options for covering the deficiency.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/16, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arizona