Legal Question in Business Law in Arizona

transfering an s corp

I want to retire and sell my company to my son. Besides making him the primary shareholder what else do I need to do legally.

Asked on 4/21/08, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Rosenstein Rosenstein Law Group, PLLC

Re: transfering an s corp

There are a number of ways of transfering a company. Many involve the severing of liability between the old owner and new one. Because your transaction will be presumed not to be "arms legnth", you have to be very careful about how you most beneficially transfer your company.

Please feel free to call me at (four eight zero) two four eight-seven six six six or visit

Read more
Answered on 4/21/08, 3:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arizona