Legal Question in Criminal Law in Arizona

i had green card before , i went to jail , they took my green card and deportation , what kind of lawer they can take care my green card back , i live in mesa Arizona

Asked on 2/16/17, 9:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need a lawyer who deals in immigration matters.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/17, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Arizona