Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

child support and visitation

My daugther's father and I were never married. He is now wanting to claim her as a dependent every other year. We have no court ordered support or visitation. Do I have to comply? Should we have court ordered visitation and support?

Asked on 4/27/08, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Re: child support and visitation

You do not have to comply because the Father has no legal rights to the child. Generally, it is best to know what rights each parents have concerning the child including visitation and support.

Read more
Answered on 4/29/08, 4:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona