Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My daughter and her husband living in Ohio have tried every means to have a baby. All have failed. My younger daughter living in AZ. would like to help them have a baby. My son in law's sperm is fine. But my daughter's eggs are not good nd she as no tubes left. How can my younger daughter help them legally have a child. Another IVF would be another $25,000, even if my younger daughter tries it this time. There are even open to adopting the baby if there is success. What is legal and what is not? We need guildence, so many stories out there....... Thank You in advance

Asked on 4/24/12, 7:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joyce Johnson-Stovall Johnson Stovall and Associates PLLC

Arizona has laws governing surrogate parenting; however since your youngest daughter is the potential surrogate, she would have to solicit information regarding her rights. Is she 18 or older? If she is interested in arranging a time to discuss her situation, she is invited to call Stephanie Coulter of this office at 602 462 1004 to arrange a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/26/12, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona