Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My ex husband is currently in prison with an aggravated dui...he was driving with my 2 children ages 4 and 6 and was twice the legal level for alcohol in his system...he will be on 3 years probation after he gets out of prison on June question is ..should I file for supervised visitation due to the probation...or will the courts submit anything reflecting their concerns seeing the children unsupervised while on probation?

Asked on 3/21/16, 10:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

You will need to petition the court for an order modifying current orders to address your concerns that his time be supervised with your children.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/16, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona