Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Can I get a settlement for child support? The father does not want to pay anylonger. Now that we are already in court, can I still offer him a deal?

Asked on 7/25/16, 3:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

You can always reach an agreement with the other party no matter where you are at in your case. You just need to sign an agreement together saying what it is that the two of you want to happen, or you can tell the judge at your next hearing. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 7/26/16, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona