Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My daughter turned 18 in January. She decided to move in with her mother full-time. She is not graduating this year from high school, nor does it look like she will the year after. My daughter has a job and mom has her pay for her phone bill. She doesn't have her license because of mom. Mom has held her back from succeeding in school and I feel she is going to try and get more child support. How do I get our decree changed and/or child support ended for my daughter?

Asked on 4/11/16, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Please review ARS 25-320. Child support; factors; methods of payment; additional enforcement provisions; definitions. You will need to file a petition to terminate support.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/16, 4:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona