Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My Child mother's new boyfriend lost custody of his one-year-old daughter after he left his daughter home for hours while he went to the bar . He was caught by Ex . After a domestic violence . And the cops and CPS were involved . After failing to comply with the court order he lost custody . Now he is hanging around my son . My ex and myself have a custody agreement . Do I have any rights as a father to keep a person like this away from my child ?

Asked on 3/22/16, 2:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

The rights you have currently are set forth in your decree. You should address your concerns with your ex and what will be done to protect your son.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/16, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona