Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My sons father has left the state and has no rights his name isn't on the birth certificate and paternity has not been established. He has a history of drug and alcohol abuse and is also on probation which he is breaking by moving out of state. I want to move back home next year is there anything legally that I need to do?

Asked on 4/12/16, 2:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Based on the information you have given, you appear free to move. There are no orders or rights that you are violating.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/16, 3:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona